No. of Days :
2N / 3D
Destinations Covered :
Kumarakom - Houseboat
Tour Cost in INR -Peuple
** the above rate is not valid from 15 DEC to 10 JAN
Child Cost (between 5 to 12 yrs)
||Kalathil Resort- Canal View Villa
The above cost includes
- With Extra bed 25 % of Couple cost
- Without Extra bed 15 % of Couple cost.
- Transportation using AC Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance
- Accommodation as specified above
- Daily breakfast
- House Boat cruises - Overnight (1 Room in 3 or 4 Bedroom Aqua melody luxury full time A/c Houseboat)
- All meals in Houseboat
- "All applicable Taxes"
The above cost does not includes
- A/c in houseboat will be full time
- In case of A/c not working due to any technical faults difference between A/c and Non A/c Charges will be refunded
- The above cost is not valid from 01 DEC to 10 JAN
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels, Room service, Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01: Cochin - Kumarakom
Your kerala houseboat tour will start on arrival at Cochin airport / Ernakulam railway station. You will be greeted and welcomed by our Kerala Backwater Houseboat representative and will transfer you to Kumarakom (100 Kms / 2 Hrs). On arrival at Kumarakom visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary ( famous for migratory and local birds ) and later check in at hotel, Kumarakom is famous for endless view of calm clean backwater of Kerala with canals, paddy fields and fishing villages and houseboats. Evening enjoy Sunset cruise (optional) or enjoy the beauty of backwater by just relaxing near kerala backwater to explore its unending beauty. Dinner and that night stay in the hotel in Kumarakom
Day 02: Houseboat
Breakfast in the hotel and morning is at leisure, breath the polluted free fresh air and listen to the songs of local birds. At 11:30 hrs you will be transferred to the houseboat, check into the houseboat at 12:30 hrs. Houseboat cruise is the best way to explore the beauty of backwaters Rest of the day at leisure on the House Boat. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals. Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner and enjoy your evening on the sundeck away from polluted cities and the hustle and bustle of life. You could hear the twinkle of a shining star or diving of a fish around you to say hello by waving its tail from the lake. Stay overnight in the House Boat.
Day 03: Departure
Morning is at leisure on House Boat experience the polluted free fresh air and after a good breakfast at 0900 Hrs checkout from houseboat and we transfer you to the airport / railway station of Cochin to board the flight / train for your onward destination. End of the tour.